2003 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 Truck Camper Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2003 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 Truck Camper RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

fred pacheco from Colorado says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Northwood Arctic Fox 990 View Listings

I lived in this camper for at least 7 years out of the 10 that I owned it, and traveled a lot .Would I buy another artic fox ? NO and why? leaks and more leaks u really need to keep up on chalking most of the seams. Also wood rot once fiberglass seperates from wood. This does not take long to happen. Electric jacks stands I found where unsafe but never collapsed. To much weight on passenger side rear back side. And this one electric jack would always bind up. This side of the camper had the full slide out and the generator . At 400 hrs. had to have the generator pulled out and they replaced the fuel pump (did I get ripped off ? ) well they did replace the pump I did get my old parts back , and they replaced hoses, runs fine now .Had to replace hot water heater gas valve and propane regulator the last year I owned it , nothing lasts for ever, u live in them you will see for yourself the issues and design flaws all campers have, do I miss my Artic Fox ,NO.But it saved me a lot of rent money.
- fred pacheco, Colorado