2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

anthony lato from Louisiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 View Listings

This a very comfortable coach. I have owned 2 dutchstars. They are very well built. NO problems with slide outs. I would buy another when I am in the market for one. Newmar builds good quality coaches.
- anthony lato, Louisiana

2020-02-11 2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 View Listings

This coach has been a pleasure to own, drive and live in. Quality has been fantastic. Enjoyable for short or long trips. Recommend for anyone looking for a long term investment in a quality coach with great features including factory replaced roof, ceiling, HVAC units and LED lighting throughout.
- Teresa Brammer, Alabama

2019-07-22 2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 View Listings

We had nothing but a positive experience with our RV. Newmar was always helpful if we had issues, things that we couldn't discover ourselves. We never were full time RV people, but we lived in our motorhome 3 or 4 months out of every year, and sometimes 5 months. It is an easy rig to drive and I always pulled my chevy pickup with a atv loaded in back. I sometimes would have liked to have had the larger cat engine when pulling a long grade. My brother in law had a like coach with the larger Caterpillar engine and he would pass me on the hills. But I always passed him at the fuel stops. I experienced very good mileage 8-9 miles per gallon. I will miss our home away from very much, but hope someone will buy it and enjoy it as much as we have.
- Leon P Kellogg, Oregon

2017-08-04 2003 Newmar Dutch Star 4004 View Listings

Just came home off a two month (6660 mile) trip west towing a 2012 toyota tacoma. Coach handled great no problem with the mountains. With the 3 slides it was like having your apartment with you. With the washer combo we never needed a laundromat. great liviablity and ride. Just a great coach. I just wish I were younger and healthier to fully enjoy it more.
- anthony lato, Louisiana