2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 Class A - Gas Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Bea from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 View Listings

This is a roomy, easy to drive, comfortable coach with tons of storage. Not your average tin box! The quality components that are in this "home" greatly surpass other/newer RV's I've been in. You can see and feel the difference.
- Bea, California

2020-08-03 2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 View Listings

Great RV built using high grade parts. Looks and handles great. Only problem national is out of bussiness. Parts can still be found. It is a shame because they are a great rv!!! I would recommend this rv to anyone..I wish they would come back. Proud owner 2003 Seabreeze..
- Harvey , New Jersey

2019-09-19 2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 View Listings

The 2003 National Dolphin is the 5th Class A that I have owned. It is also the most livable and reliable one I have owned. The only reason I am selling is because I have purchased the next step on my path which is a unit in a 55+ place in the south. So now it's time to let go so somebody else can enjoy what I have for the past 4 years. I travel alone and have logged 20k miles. Never have I felt the need to worry about my ride.
- Marcia, Wisconsin

2018-03-08 2003 National RV Dolphin LX 6355 View Listings

Owned our 2003 Dolphin LX since new. Has about 93000 miles and no major problems. Routine maintenance (oil changes,tires,etc.) Still has original spark plugs and runs great. Replaced tv's with flat screens. Toilet area is tight for tall person, but nice that it is separate. Window seal gaskets are"creeping" on drivers side on 3 windows, but no fogging yet. Factory Monroe shocks worthless and should be replaced. Great full-time floor plan.
- Bob, California