2002 Newmar Mountain Aire 3778 Class A - Gas

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2002 Newmar Mountain Aire 3778 Class A - Gas RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Eric Schrader from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2002 Newmar Mountain Aire 3778 View Listings

I'm the second owner of this RV; The floorplan has the most storage of the gas models. I hate the fact that Newmar put the generator under the rear queen bed, so that the noise reverberates up to the bed. I lifted the bed and put a double layer of rock wool insulation and plan on installing "Fat Mat", which is a sound deadening material. The 400 watt modified sine inverter is virtually useless and will be replaced with a 1000 watt pure sine. Quality of the interior is good and the base oak cabinets are very good. Typical Amish attention to detail. I've met both Matt and Pam Miller of Newmar and they are very nice people and are willing to listen to owner suggestions. I hope that Workhorse comes back to life with the GM Vortec engine as an alternative to the Ford chassis/engine. I'm pleased overall with the coach and I'm always on the lookout to upgrade to a newer year.
- Eric Schrader, Georgia