2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4095 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4095 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Curtis Henshaw from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4095 View Listings

Although it is not new, it is new to us. We went from a Damon Daybreak with a gas engine to this Diesel Pusher. I will say, once you drive a Diesel Pusher, you will never go back to gas. My in-laws have a Dutch Star, and we really like theirs, so we thought we would look at Newmar products. We found this unit at our local dealer, purchased it, and have loved it ever since.
- Curtis Henshaw, Michigan

2020-04-30 2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4095 View Listings

I purchased the RV from Lazy Days RV in Tampa Fl. Flew there and drove the unit off the lot to VA. Drive like a dream without any problems. Doesn’t do bad in fuel consumption either, about 10 to 11 mpg. Every system in the couch performed flawlessly. I don’t really have a dislike of the unit, but rather like all aspects. Easy to use, set up, and operate. Plenty of basement storage for goodies! I have camped all my life and owned everything from a pop-up to a class A pusher, and the Newmar Dutch Star 4095 is by far the best unit I have ever owned.
- William Gross, Virginia

2019-02-15 2002 Newmar Dutch Star 4095 View Listings

We have had this coach for 7 yrs and love it, I have done a lot to it but I am a machanic so that saved me a lot of money. We are thinking about upgrading to 4 slide outs and will definitely stay with a Dutch Star.
- Mark Wheatley , Kentucky