2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35B Class A - Gas RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35B Class A - Gas RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Betty East from Arizona says:

Have you owned any 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35B Class A - Gas RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2001 Winnebago Adventurer 35B View Listings

We purchased this RV new in 2002. I liked the floorplan with the galley/couch slide on the street side, and the dinette on the patio side. We would camp at the beach, parking parallel, facing south, so the ocean was always on the patio side. I'd sit for hours watching the dolphins and waves. Our granddaughter was three when we purchased it. She traveled all over the country with us, in search of dinosaurs of course. My husband and I spent months at a time in the rig and found it to be very liveable. I used the front dash pullout for the computer so could keep the dinette free for meals. Traveling to Alaska last summer was a treat. We did have to replace the genset mid way, so its brand new. Throughout the years, everyone that came into the rig loved the kitchen layout, with a built-in spice rack and an appliance garage to store the toaster and coffee pot. This rig has great carrying capacity and is perfect for dry camping with large holding tanks. This would be a great starter rig for those wanting to try out the RV lifestyle.
- Betty East, Arizona