2000 Tiffin Allegro Bus 35 Class A - Diesel Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 2000 Tiffin Allegro Bus 35 Class A - Diesel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Michael Chastain from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Tiffin Allegro Bus 35 View Listings

My family bought this RV 2 years ago from the original owner. He took good care of it for 16 years but had to sell it because of health problems. We bought it so we could move from Arizona to Texas and have a house built. It is large 35 feet. We replaced a small counter with a new leather sofa so now it has two jack knife sofas. One cloth the other white leather. Our two kids love the set up and it is great for travel. It has 77000 miles so the caterpillar diesel is just getting started. Everything in the unit runs great. The tires our just over two years old. The two heat pump/ac keeps the house comfortable at all temperatures. We only stayed in it for just over a month with no problem. We installed a full tank of batteries expecting to live off grid with a solar charger but it ended up not being required. The unit has everything you need and then some but just too big for a weekend trip. I hope when you buy this unit you have a great a time as we have. Oh the warranty has long expired so I can't speak for that.
- Michael Chastain, Texas