1993 Fleetwood Bounder Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with 1993 Fleetwood Bounder Class A - Diesel RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

kim from North Carolina says:

Have you owned any 1993 Fleetwood Bounder Class A - Diesel RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1993 Fleetwood Bounder 35J View Listings

we bought this 23 year old motorhome used with 62,000 miles showing because of the Cummins diesel and Allison transmission. the biggest fault with this 20,000lb monster is no exhaust brake and i live in the mountains and without a locking torque converter retrofitting one isn't an option. if you love mobile home quality interiors you would not be disappointed. the cabinet doors are oak but the sides are particle board with wood look paper glued over it. if I had money to burn I would buy new but I cannot look at these things and figure out what justifies the insane cost of the new ones. someone is pocketing a whole lot of profit. I paid $6,000.00 for mine so I am happy so far. i would never buy a new motorhome because they lose their value fast.
- kim, North Carolina